Jackie Cochran's Discussions (545)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Good for you listening to your mare and thinning her forelock so she could see you!"

Jackie Cochran replied Jan 29, 2012 to "Threatening" body language?

15 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Cyndi

"I am not there, and I have not seen the horses.  I DO NOT like it when mares start a…"

Jackie Cochran replied Jan 29, 2012 to "Threatening" body language?

15 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Cyndi

"Same thing happened to me with my first colt, and he was not an orphan. "

Jackie Cochran replied Mar 6, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Over the decades I have heard about the power of just being there and ignoring a hor…"

Jackie Cochran replied Mar 5, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Whatever other good advice you get I recommend this book "The Body Language of Horse…"

Jackie Cochran replied Mar 5, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Hi Jennifer! I am becoming convinced that it does not really matter that much how yo…"

Jackie Cochran replied Dec 1, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Back when my oldest son Joseph was two years old he started wanting to help me with…"

Jackie Cochran replied Nov 30, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"A suggestion. I noticed that Toby was trotting like something was bothering him in h…"

Jackie Cochran replied Nov 18, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I have this theory. I think that the horse communicates with his whole body. It is l…"

Jackie Cochran replied Nov 18, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I have always found it humbling when handling a new horse. It has always taken me a…"

Jackie Cochran replied Oct 17, 2010 to The classroom expands

5 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Frank Martinez

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service