Geoffrey Pannell's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd be getting a vet to have a look at the scabs and get that resolved asap. Good lu…"

Geoffrey Pannell replied Feb 3, 2010 to Ground manners- The increasing importance as the horse gets fitter

18 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

"Hi Jessica, Not at all irritaiting. Sounds like you need to make a fresh start with…"

Geoffrey Pannell replied Feb 3, 2010 to Ground manners- The increasing importance as the horse gets fitter

18 Feb 3, 2010

"Hi Wendy, Don't be embarressed to ask questions, Man went to the moon by asking ques…"

Geoffrey Pannell replied Jul 25, 2009 to Ground manners- The increasing importance as the horse gets fitter

18 Feb 3, 2010

"Hi Wendy, Look I wouldn't through the baby out with the bathwater just yet. One of t…"

Geoffrey Pannell replied Jul 23, 2009 to Ground manners- The increasing importance as the horse gets fitter

18 Feb 3, 2010

"Hi Wendy, Thats great that you are on the right track with your 4 yo , I don't belie…"

Geoffrey Pannell replied Jun 30, 2009 to Ground manners- The increasing importance as the horse gets fitter

18 Feb 3, 2010

"Hi Karin, That's so correct , we can learn so much from other peoples "bags of trick…"

Geoffrey Pannell replied Mar 21, 2009 to Ground manners- The increasing importance as the horse gets fitter

18 Feb 3, 2010

"Yes Jan we are definitely on the same wave length here. There are far too many peopl…"

Geoffrey Pannell replied Mar 12, 2009 to Ground manners- The increasing importance as the horse gets fitter

18 Feb 3, 2010

"Thanks Jan , I was beginning to think no-one was reading this page anymore! What I w…"

Geoffrey Pannell replied Mar 12, 2009 to Ground manners- The increasing importance as the horse gets fitter

18 Feb 3, 2010

"Hi Amanda, Well, that sounds like fun. Just make sure that you know what ring they a…"

Geoffrey Pannell replied Mar 6, 2009 to Coaching tips for Horseshows

1 Mar 6, 2009

"Hi Roxy, The simple answer is to keep good records. If , like me you provide school…"

Geoffrey Pannell replied Jan 28, 2009 to Waviers

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service