Mary McGuire Smith's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much, Barbara, for this late-breaking and outstanding news from the FEI…"

Mary McGuire Smith replied Feb 9, 2010 to German Equestrian Federation statement against Rollkur.

10 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Ellin McGinley Daum

"I agree with Pablo (for myself). That said, I have seen music work indredibly well f…"

Mary McGuire Smith replied Feb 2, 2010 to Ride with an Ipod?

7 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth J. Chilcott

"mine are the same as last time....(please refer to my blog: http://iridedressage.blo…"

Mary McGuire Smith replied Dec 17, 2009 to International Horse show - Olympia

7 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Mind4sport

"I also just visited the USDF website, and can't find any mention of this program--ar…"

Mary McGuire Smith replied Dec 12, 2009 to Dressage approved as a Quarter Horse discipline

3 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Mary McGuire Smith

"I agree with slc--I have serious doubts that any USEF/USDF recognized show (manager/…"

Mary McGuire Smith replied Dec 12, 2009 to Dressage approved as a Quarter Horse discipline

3 Dec 12, 2009

"Fantastic!! And congratulations! Showing is a lot of fun, and I am so glad you had a…"

Mary McGuire Smith replied Oct 21, 2009 to First Test

14 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Emmy

"Hi Catherine! Congratulations!! My best advice is to listen to your horse and your t…"

Mary McGuire Smith replied Oct 7, 2009 to Does Anyone Have Tips on Prix St. George-The Next Level?

5 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Catherine Chamberlain

"That is wonderful, Caroline! I wish you all the best with your new trainer, and your…"

Mary McGuire Smith replied Sep 5, 2009 to when you are inspired

5 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Kinni P

"That is fabulous that you are hosting a clinic with Heike Kemmer. Good luck with it!…"

Mary McGuire Smith replied Sep 4, 2009 to Olympic Gold medalist Heike Kemmer's FIRST Canadian Dressage Clinic

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Julie Watchorn

"I will add my current favorite (others have already mentioned some of my favorites,…"

Mary McGuire Smith replied Aug 13, 2009 to What is your favourite book or video on riding instruction, riding dressage, training instruction in dressage?

8 Aug 13, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service