What is the highest or widest just you have jumped. Either cross country or show jumping etc.
Mine would be on "my" horse 80cm
but i have jumped about 95- 1m

Views: 293

Replies to This Discussion

Probally 1m..... not really sure. I did the 90cm at the Pt Elliot show and the Jump Off jumps where slightly higher again as well.... But at home 1m....
exactly? 1.05m lol.
i did that jump once, then i was like, yeah im finished for today..haha.
freaky stuff..but so much fun!!
xx alyssa.
my highest jump would probally have been 80 to 85.
A brick wall at the Wakerie show 186 cm . 30 years ago , haven't been anywhere near since.
Shivers Geoffrey is that 6ft 2" the highest you have jumped holey moley that is flying high?
Now i have jumped 90cm. but i have a bit of trouble getting her over it. I gotta really want it.

Message For Geoff:
when you say 186cm does that mean. 1.85m.

Mika
Yes Timika that's over 6 feet high
wow geoff that amazingly high
Ok *NEW RECORD * for me
******105CM *****
hay Amber , did your mum get a pic of you over that one? you should put it on if she did. I bet your hands are in the right place!
Hay Geoff, i think the 105 cm was at your place. And as for" hands" that army seargent is WRONG wrong wrong and will be told if she asks why Amber isnt doing the jumping class, my reply will be Amber has a brilliant Coach for jumping Geoff Pannell!!!! And shes VERY SUCCESSFUL with his coaching and they make a great team. The proof is in the pudding!!!!!!!!! how did the pony go at Geelong, ive got pony float boots in stock now if you need any.
no she didnt get a pic i will have to get her to bring the camera next time !

oh the hands thing haha

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service