Jennifer Lamm's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh I had to giggle at a few things.. one am I in a hurry? HA!! I am so not in a hurr…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Aug 3, 2010 to Help with my old skittish Mare

28 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"what a fantastic thread..... good advice here..... I can't wait to read it all but f…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Aug 3, 2010 to Help with my old skittish Mare

28 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

":) do you do yoga or pilates???? in addition to the physical therapy???"

Jennifer Lamm replied Aug 2, 2010 to How do you make a decision to stop riding?!

55 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Robertson

"I notice that my ways with my horse are much gentler than my trainers..... the pro..…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Jan 19, 2010 to Cowgirl HIppy Chick

7 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"I wear a helmet because I feel safer and that helps both me and my horse... I look a…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Dec 10, 2009 to use of safety helmets

8 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth J. Chilcott

"Hey Shirley... last year my trainer came over and we took these pics for this years…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Dec 10, 2009 to What are the best things about riding/horse ownership now that you are over 50? Or why are you doing this; what moves you?

18 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Judy Bishop

"I think I thought it might be easier than it is..... But I am doing this because I c…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Dec 10, 2009 to What are the best things about riding/horse ownership now that you are over 50? Or why are you doing this; what moves you?

18 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Judy Bishop

"You can't quit, I'm just getting started..... I am 49 and learning how to ride.....…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 24, 2009 to How do you make a decision to stop riding?!

55 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Robertson

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service