How old are you now, and how old were you when did you get your first horse???

I am 16 and I got my first horse Sunny when I was 13. He is a QH.

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Im 15 and i just bought my first horse yesterday :)
I am 16, I got my first horse when I was in grade 6, his name was Checkers. who I sold after 3 years. Now I have my second horse Dash.
I'm 17 and i got my first pony when i was 8 or 9. he was a welsh, but now i have a hanoverian.
I am 9 now and i got my first pony when i was 6!!!
I am almost 16 and I have been riding since I was 3. I got my first horse at 3 as well. She died when I was 11. Now I ride a Belgian Warmblood.
I'm 15 now and I got my first pony at 9. I now own a 7 yr old Dutch Warmblood named Chance and we compete in dressage together. :)
I am 16, don't own my own horse. I am in english riding lessons at a local stable. I'm looking at buying my first horse in a year and a half, depeneding on the secondary school situation.
im 14 almost 15 i got my first horse when i was born and then started takin lessons when i was 5
I'm 17 and got Kiss when I was 15. :)
i am 14 turning 15 and i've been riding since i've been 6 and have had 2 horses since i have been riding but i dont have them anymore... they turned into ponies that i couldn't control.
now i am looking to buy a horse that i could jump and try to get into some shows
I'm 16 and we've had horses since I was born.
When I was 3 my appaloosa was born and I still have him today, he's turning 13 on Friday.
I currently have 9 horses, 6 minis, one which is pregnant and due in a month. a thoroughbred, my appaloosa, and a paint.

My first horse, which was my moms first horse, and my appaloosas mom had to be put down about 4 years ago from heaves. She was 22.
I'm 14, and when I was born we had horses. When I was 8, my pony Diamond was born (my first pony that was my OWN!) I now own 4 horses, inclucing my first one :)

RSS

Apple Saddlery horse tack Ontario
The Edge Up horse supplements
Gift Horse Gallery horse lover gifts
Pleasant Ridge Saddlery horse tack ontario
Ontario Sire Stakes Harness Racing
The Rider Ontario horse news

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2014   Created by Barnmice Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service