I hope everyone is getting super pumped for Christmas, it's in less than two weeks!! :) To continue from one of our previous blogs, this week will be another blog based on some Christmas gift ideas for all your equine friends and family. At Baker's, we have a variety of gift ideas ranging in a variety of price marks so you can find something perfect and affordable for your Christmas shopping. Posted below will be another top 5 Christmas gift ideas for you from Baker's.
1) Equine 2013 Day Planner; this day planner is a great stocking stuffer or little gift to put under the Christmas tree. It is great for organizing your activities etc. and comes with lots of stickers and pages to sort your daily practices. The great thing about this planner is it has specific pages to mark down blacksmith visits, vet visits, etc. to make sure you have everything in order for horse care
2) Canterbury Equestrian belt; This stylish metallic brown/beige belt is a great Christmas gift to jazz up your appearance when riding and for every day use. The belt can tie together a variety of different ensembles and is durable
3) Woolpower long sleeve sweater; This is a new brand we are carrying now at Baker's which comes from Sweden. This is great for layering for winter riding and wearing on a daily basis. Here is the website for more information on the Woolpower products http://www.woolpower.se/en/default.asp
4) Thelwell Club Mugs; These are cute horsey mugs for drinking your coffee or tea, and each mug has a fun horse picture and message written on them. This is a great practical gift for anyone who enjoys drinking hot drinks
5) Bridles; This specific bridle is made by Canadian Classic. It is a bejewelled black bridle that gives your horse's appearance a very fancy look. This bridle would be great to have for your horse show tack collection for the 2013 season. This bridle as well as other bridles available at Baker's would be a great gift for horse owners and riders because you can never have enough bridles.
I hope these gift ideas are helpful for everyone's Christmas shopping :) We are frequently getting new products at Baker's so whenever you're in the area swing by and check us out. If anyone wants anymore Christmas gift ideas, leave your questions and comments below. Have a great weekend everyone!