General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Riding in a Flymask??

Everyone tells me not to put a flymask on my horse when riding then someone else tells me it's ok to put one on when riding. I'm so confuse…

Started by Tayla.R

5 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Chris Parkinson

How often do you ride your horse/pony?

how often do you ride your horse/pony??

Started by Timika F

4 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Amber J.

Stunning Sky on Monday Evening - tight three-way conjunction of Venus, Jupiter and the crescent Moon

Hope everyone has clear skies to enjoy this glorious show!!! i took an ok photo last evening to whet your appetite for the BEST show tonigh…

Started by annie whitney

2 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Nicole McCain

Submission, Acceptance one in the same ?

There is some discussion on the difference between submission and acceptance. I'm not convinced that there is . Submission is not a dirty w…

Started by Geoffrey Pannell

11 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Cross-training ideas?

What do people do for cardio and strength cross-training that is effective, specifically for riding. Also, it would have to be something t…

Started by Richard F

1 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Dorothy McDonall

Stolen Horse

Our horse Mandy was stolen from our acreage in Alberta on Aug. 20. She was definitely targeted as her field mate was left behind. Mandy had…

Started by Pat Baxter

2 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Pat Baxter

My thoughts and prayers are with the people in India

This is of course not a horsey subject, but I wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with the people in India right now. Communiti…

Started by Katherine

0 Nov 26, 2008

30,000 wild horses to be saved?

A well-known United States animal lover has reportedly offered to take all 30,000 wild horses held by the Bureau of Land Management. The W…

Started by Gary Stuart

0 Nov 19, 2008

Bucking Horse

I have a 5 yr old mare who is just starting back after 6 months off from injury. She is still very green and just learning the basics. When…

Started by Janet B

2 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Janet B

Figure eight birdles

Someone sujested useing a figure eight bridle on my horse, but I don't really know what it does so can someone please explane to me what a…

Started by Kat

3 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Kat

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service