Hunter/Jumper (49)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Showjumper Michael Morrissey suspended after video shows show ring abuse

U.S. showjumper Michael Morrissey has been suspended and fined for excessively whipping his horse when he refused a jump at a Wellington…

Started by Gary Stuart

9 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Nicola Barnes

WHAT YOUR PONY OR HORSE LOOKS LIKE

HEY!!! JUST WONDERING WHAT TYPE OF PONY OR HORSE YOU HAVE???

Started by Holly Anne Thompson

14 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Kairen Jamieson

Training for the Hunter/Jumper ring

I am helping my friend train her horse to jump. When he I'm cantering jumps he jumps to the left and then turns the corners unbalanced and…

Started by Brooke

0 Jul 25, 2010

Lead Changes

Hey lately I have been trying really hard to do lead changes on my appaloosa Jazz, but I just cannot figure out how to, my trainer explains…

Started by Lauren

25 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Kathryn

Michael Morrissey to be charged with horse abuse after Wellington whipping incident

What do you think?View the video:http://www.barnmice.com/video/michael-morrissey-horse-abuse?xg_source=activityThe FEI and the United State…

Started by Gary Stuart

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Barbara F.

Congratulation Jill Henselwood on your big win.

Jill is a Grand Prix Rider that has won a Team Silver Medal at the Olympics, a Gold Medal at The Pan Am Games, and can now be called the Ch…

Started by Equine Nutrition @ Purina

0 Mar 23, 2010

Is anyone familiar with this girth?

I am in the USA and down here in Florida is can get very hot. Leather girths with stud guards can be uncomfortable for my horse in this hea…

Started by Elizabeth Gormley

8 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Monica Sakurai

I need help w/ the rules for hunt seat for kids

Ok, so I’m use to riding saddleseat, and was always taught to ride and show saddleseat, so I don’t know all the rules for hunt seat.   My…

Started by Nicole

1 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Kairen Jamieson

Finding my lower leg.

I have developed a bad habit with my lower leg, I keep point my toes out, and using the back of my calf. I can 2 point like this and drop s…

Started by Samantha S

8 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Kairen Jamieson

Bits - need help and some advise.

I have a 17.2hh, 9 year old TB Gelding, I've been trying to get just the right bit! He works wonderful in the Happy Mouth Broken Pelham but…

Started by x.comehomefriday.x

22 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service