Ann Hatfield's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"The breeds of horses I have raised and ridden have been related to what I was involv…"

Ann Hatfield replied Dec 16, 2009 to Have You Always Bred the Same Breed or Have You Had Several?

3 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Diana

"Hi Amy, If you bred your solid black TWH to a spotted ass you might well get colour…"

Ann Hatfield replied Dec 11, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010
Reply by Margaret Porkolab

"Looking for an endurance-bred, registered Arab mare for a broodmare. Must be sound t…"

Ann Hatfield replied Dec 7, 2009 to Buy! Sell! Trade! Free Classifieds for Members

120 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Linda McDowell

"I think Olds Agricultural College in Alberta has an Equine Journalism course as part…"

Ann Hatfield replied Dec 7, 2009 to Online Classes: Add your Opinion!

38 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Charlotte

"Wonderful discussions, thanks everyone. The change that makes me gag is the "cowboy…"

Ann Hatfield replied Dec 4, 2009 to Do you think that the definition of GOOD HORSEMANSHIP has changed since you began to ride?

27 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Jackie Cochran

"Quick prevention for 1100 pound beavers eating rails or edges of shelters. If your h…"

Ann Hatfield replied Dec 3, 2009 to Barn and Grounds: tips, products that work, equipment, design, etc.

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Ann Hatfield

"The gaited mules are in the future as I have a young, spotted mammoth jack who will…"

Ann Hatfield replied Dec 3, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"Lots of trail riders in Canada, too, Marti. We'll be plungin through the snow not to…"

Ann Hatfield replied Dec 1, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"I too used a treat with a very active horse. I stood him square, did all the various…"

Ann Hatfield replied Jul 23, 2009 to Standing still for mounting, help please, I am not getting any younger!

38 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth Hanley

"Periodically I can call the herd in from the field telepathically. I don't know why…"

Ann Hatfield replied Jul 23, 2009 to What are your Experiences with Communication with your Horse - Verbally, Telepathically, etc?

32 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Hanne Bruun

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service