Eileen's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"a couple of friends and myself are talking about heading east this year with our hor…"

Eileen replied Mar 15, 2010 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010
Reply by Margaret Porkolab

"My goodness, this is the first that I have seen this post. It sounds like you and yo…"

Eileen replied Jan 3, 2010 to Tacking Tantrums for mature horse

6 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Queenrider

"I might just do that Amy, the same friend and I were sort of talking about making an…"

Eileen replied Dec 22, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"Oh man I hate it when they ruin a perfectly good campground and "improve" it so that…"

Eileen replied Dec 17, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"Boy I am sure slow at replying here, but I guess I have been doing everything but ge…"

Eileen replied Dec 13, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"Yes Amy it was the Buffalo Trail Ride in Waynesboro that I attended. Been going for…"

Eileen replied Nov 30, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"Well I got back from a great trail ride in Tennessee in Oct. For some reason Mother…"

Eileen replied Nov 3, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"straight up"

Eileen replied Oct 11, 2009 to Estimate horses height

5 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Lyneen Colvin

"This is how I do the string measurement.. Anchor the one end of the string at the po…"

Eileen replied Oct 11, 2009 to Estimate horses height

5 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Lyneen Colvin

"Yes there have been many times on different trails that my horse or someone elses on…"

Eileen replied Sep 29, 2009 to Bee swarm triggers horse accident

4 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Gail Morse

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service