IrishRider's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmm....my mare would have to be a female villain because she can be such a B sometim…"

IrishRider replied Mar 23, 2009 to If your horse was a movie star who would he/she be?

29 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

"This year will be my first year showing. I just sent in my entry form so I'm freakin…"

IrishRider replied Mar 18, 2009 to Your trainer?

8 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Lucy

"I have only been jumping for a little over a year and I have only had my horse for a…"

IrishRider replied Mar 16, 2009 to I'm starting a bragging thread!

21 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

"My trainer has given me back the confidence that I lost from my first horse, who was…"

IrishRider replied Mar 16, 2009 to Your trainer?

8 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Lucy

"I also am addicted to eBay. I have purchased most of my horsey items through eBay an…"

IrishRider replied Mar 5, 2009 to How much do you use internet shopping for your horse stuff?

11 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by IrishRider

"Good to hear, as it has become mine too. :)"

IrishRider replied Mar 5, 2009 to What are your favorite quotes for horsepeople and for life?

40 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Valentina Escobar-Gonzalez

"I hear that Portugese Water Dogs are good for people with allergies as well."

IrishRider replied Mar 5, 2009 to Non Allergenic pets?

15 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Steph

"I think this one is apprpriate for both life and horse riding in general: Courage i…"

IrishRider replied Mar 5, 2009 to What are your favorite quotes for horsepeople and for life?

40 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Valentina Escobar-Gonzalez

"I have walked into our local Starbucks a few times in breeches and tall boots. Only…"

IrishRider replied Mar 5, 2009 to Most Embarrassing Place You Wear Your Riding Clothes

54 May 28, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

"I also have no room for a screaming instructor. For one, I don't plan on making it t…"

IrishRider replied Mar 5, 2009 to Tuff Love Coaching in Tears When is too far to far?

45 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Suzanne

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service