Jan Jollymour's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"I have dressage horses ranging from Training Level to GP, and they get no grain at a…"

Jan Jollymour replied May 10, 2013 to Horse Nutrition

6 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jan Jollymour

"Hi, Nat and Geoffrey (it's nice to see you here again, Geoffrey!): I agree with Geof…"

Jan Jollymour replied Feb 17, 2011 to Which is better cross training?

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Jan Jollymour

"Hi, Cathy:   I've used grazing muzzles for years.  I use the Best Friend model, whic…"

Jan Jollymour replied Feb 15, 2011 to Grazing Muzzles

1 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Jan Jollymour

"HI, Sorsiair: I wouldn't bother with the water gun approach - that's like trying to…"

Jan Jollymour replied Nov 4, 2010 to NEW HORSE, A NEW CHALLENGE: STOP CRIBBING!

9 May 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

"I was raised on a cattle ranch, where ear tagging, castration, and hot branding were…"

Jan Jollymour replied Oct 30, 2010 to Opinions on hot branding?

3 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Marlene Thoms

"Hi, Sorsiar: I'm having some issues with the new forums on the site, and getting ba…"

Jan Jollymour replied Oct 28, 2010 to NEW HORSE, A NEW CHALLENGE: STOP CRIBBING!

9 May 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

"Hi, Sorsiair: I've had several horses which crib, and I have one at the moment who…"

Jan Jollymour replied Oct 22, 2010 to NEW HORSE, A NEW CHALLENGE: STOP CRIBBING!

9 May 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

"Hi, again, Jackie: I just thought of something else, a propos of Mags' comments. Lo…"

Jan Jollymour replied Sep 24, 2010 to Could Too Much Sitting Trot be Bad for Some People?

22 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Scott

"Hi, Jackie: I think you might be onto something, and not just from the rider's poin…"

Jan Jollymour replied Sep 24, 2010 to Could Too Much Sitting Trot be Bad for Some People?

22 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Scott

"Hi, Megan: Talk to Jennifer Lamm (on Barnmice) about her experiences with clicker t…"

Jan Jollymour replied Sep 11, 2010 to New horse possibly abused once, now won't let herself be touched?..

8 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Marlene Thoms

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service