Rebecca Franklin's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had my ottb for 3 months. When I first got him he didn;t even know canter aid…"

Rebecca Franklin replied Feb 5, 2009 to I'm starting a bragging thread!

21 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

"I have also had my ottb for a couple of months. I went through a stage of always car…"

Rebecca Franklin replied Feb 5, 2009 to Why does my horse do this?

20 May 4, 2009
Reply by Donna Humber

"As the owner of a golden retriever and two poodles, this couldn't be more correct. l…"

Rebecca Franklin replied Feb 4, 2009 to How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

8 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Shimmer E

"Try a Dutch Gag bit. They are a snaffle until the horse plays up, then they put pres…"

Rebecca Franklin replied Feb 4, 2009 to Bolting horse

17 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Hank

"In Aus we have lick it balls. They can be hung from the roof and they have flavoured…"

Rebecca Franklin replied Feb 4, 2009 to Help for the Bored Horse!

14 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Lyn

"So 5 mins would be enough? I could probably convince both of them to do that. Thanks…"

Rebecca Franklin replied Feb 4, 2009 to boots to soak horses hooves

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Franklin

"We pamper way too much. My horses are rugged pretty well 365 days a year (except for…"

Rebecca Franklin replied Feb 4, 2009 to How do you handle extreme weather with your horse?

29 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

"Hi. First let me say I am no expert. My ottb started rearing vertically and spinning…"

Rebecca Franklin replied Feb 4, 2009 to Hope for a horse that rears?

36 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Charmaine Bergman

"Hi. I am new to this site. I live near Melbourne, Australia. It was so hot here last…"

Rebecca Franklin replied Feb 4, 2009 to How do you handle extreme weather with your horse?

29 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service