All Discussions Tagged 'dressage' (141)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

FS: You Next Superstar!!

Do you want everyone to have their eyes on you and your incredible horse when you enter the ring?? Well this is the boy to do that for you!…

Started by Cassy Wunsch

0 May 7, 2009

Dressage Freestyle?

Does anybody know with what kind of a program you can make a freestyle FEI juniors or where they can make a freestyle for you?

Started by Savannah Rijk

3 May 4, 2009
Reply by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

Thorowgood Dressage saddle - any comments?

I am considering purchasing a Thorowgood dressage saddle with adjustable "fish" system. I ride a lot of different horses and I'm wondering…

Started by Chris Birnie

6 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Chris Birnie

Cantering problem

My horse curly has a very jerky horrible canter when we are in an arena. But when we are in the paddock jumping or doing trail riding, he i…

Started by Amber J.

15 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Savannah Rijk

Program Your Position

Jane Savoie and Ruth Hogan Poulsen have created an innovative program to improve your position. They give you a shorthand language that cha…

Started by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

0 Apr 21, 2009

How Do You Deal with Horses and Hot Weather?

I live in Arizona and it's already starting to get into the late 80's and early 90's in March! What do you do in the hot summer months to t…

Started by Catherine Chamberlain

7 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Catherine Chamberlain

Program Your Position

Here is a short video clip of a program that Jane Savoie and I developed over the years!! Hope you enjoy it!! Ruth http://www.youtube.com/

Started by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

0 Apr 18, 2009

Steffen Peters on Zidane at World Cup 09 Video

I just posted a vid of Steffen Peters riding a young horse in a demo at the World Cup here http://www.barnmice.com/video/steffen-peters-on-

Started by Chris - resident queen of shops

0 Apr 18, 2009

FEI head's husband under horse doping investigation

Is this substance commonly used for endurance rides? FEI head's husband under horse doping investigation April 8, 2009 The husband of FEI…

Started by Katherine

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

Fixing a double bounce

At recent riding clinic it was brought to my attention that I do a double bounce while posting the trot. I've since been trying to fix it a…

Started by Lisa Longtin

5 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Lisa Longtin

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service