All Discussions Tagged 'equine' (9)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

BIOMECHANICS COURSE & GAIT/RIDER ANALYSIS CLINICS April 1-3, 2014

Russell Guire of CENTAUR BIOMECHANICS coming to Ontario - SPRING 2014 April 1-3, 2014. This is a great opportunity to learn from an expert…

Started by Allison Pezzack

0 Mar 9, 2014

Equine Web & Logo Design

Like you, we own and love horses and we feel that every business in the equine industry should have an online presence that will showcase t…

Started by Equine Web Design

0 Dec 12, 2013

Equine Web Design

Like you, we love horses and we feel that every business in the equine industry should have an online presence that will showcase the produ…

Started by Equine Web Design

0 Nov 20, 2013

For Canadian Horse Owners *important petition*

The Equine Right To A Quality Life movement (equineright.com) started an important petition for Canadians who are members of provincial hor…

Started by Standardbred Fan Club

0 Jun 13, 2013

Top Saddle Fit Questions/Issues

I am working on a series on saddle fit for my blog, essentialequestrian.wordpress.com, and would love to get the community's feedback as to…

Started by Essential Equestrian

0 May 7, 2013

Equine Faciltated Learning and Coaching (EFLC)

I am a facilitator in EFLC. My clients experience important insights and changes in their lives, even after one session. It is transformati…

Started by Mary Barrett

5 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Mary Barrett

Negative Reinforcement

Taking away something that the horse dislikes in order to reward a desired response. Giving the horse relief or escape when he makes the c…

Started by Lindsay Grice

0 Jul 11, 2011

The Swedish reining Video

I really would like to address the video that I watched on your website.    I'm deeply disturvbed that no one thinks that this animal was a…

Started by P.J. Tymann

6 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by P.J. Tymann

Positive Reinforcement

Adding a reward for a correct response. Something the horse desires. A treat, pat or voice command, for instance. Treats are a highly mot…

Started by Lindsay Grice

4 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Grice

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service