All Discussions Tagged 'feeding' (8)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

THE HORSE, SOUND IN MIND AND BODY, NATURALLY!

The Natural Horse is actually a natural extension of the services already offered by VifArgent Horsemanship which simply came into being as…

Started by Geneviève Benoit

0 Apr 2, 2014

Getting rid of a big belly

My 14.3h arabian gelding looks like he is over weight and could possibly have a haybelly, when i got him he was like this. I work him 2-3 t…

Started by Stephanie Blanchard

12 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Blanchard

Info..or advice

now..I am sure there has to be someone out here that can give me advice and tell me if this product even exists. I have 2 horses which bot…

Started by A_Sassy_Temptation

9 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

Helping a Warmblood To Gain Weight

My horse is a 9 year old warmblood thoroughbred cross. She's getting pretty skinny in the back and hindqaurters. At the place where she's b…

Started by Eden Grace Schulte

9 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Carrie Bale

Grain or Not

Hi everyone!!! The first barn we were at my horse wasnt given any grain, Apparently he needed it along with "hay" so we left for obvious r…

Started by Angela Whitter

2 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Angela Whitter

Bugs in the Feed Bag

Holy Cats! I found some bugs in the rice bran pellets I supplement our two horses. Should I just toss them? Can horses handle the bugs? I'v…

Started by John Harrer

2 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by John Harrer

Feeding Hay when feeding grain?

I recently read an article that noted that hay should not be fed at the same time as grain, as it will impede the digestion of the grain...…

Started by Sandy

10 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by slc2

A cake for your horse

Hey guys I found a recapy for a cake for you horse so if you want to bake your horse a cake her it is........ Ingredients- . 1/2 bag oats…

Started by Kat

5 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Sascia

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service