All Discussions Tagged 'grooming' (16)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

What is your favorite horse brush?

I actually have two my natural dandy brush and this cool raised edged coocfiber brush that gets the dust out and polishes at the same time.…

Started by Robin Smith

2 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Paula Slater

On The Ground Confidence

I need some advice on how to get more confident on the ground around Horses.   I feel perfectly fine, and confident on Horse-Back, but whil…

Started by Jocelyn

14 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Shirley

Dandruff

hello, and as the title says, my yearling has dandruff, and I assume from the dry weather, and his skin is dry. So I have been feeding him…

Started by A_Sassy_Temptation

6 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca

manes and the show ring

Have a dilemma with my gorgeous dapple grey TB with black legs, mane and tail. His mane is terrific, long and thick, so beautiful. Some day…

Started by lark campisano

23 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Diane Blakeman

White pony diaster.

Every show season I wash my pony indigo (my white pony) the night before a show. I put on her in her cooler in her stall. The next morning…

Started by Ruairi

3 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

Winter Coat

I sent my 8 yr old Anglo-Arab off to jumping school this past June and brought him home last week. He was kept indoors from June to October…

Started by Athenia

2 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Athenia

The Plight of my Wild Horse...

LOL... that is just a joke sort of... I have to get his sheath cleaned.... and I am the cleaner. It's sort of swollen and hot.... he is ver…

Started by Jennifer Lamm

6 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

Horse shedding too much?

Hi, My appaloosa mare is shedding massive amounts of hair from her body and mane. Is that normal for the summer? I don't mean just a lot of…

Started by Meghan

3 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Meghan

Recipe for Homemade Bug Spray

I'm looking for a good natural bug spray for horses. The less I have to use insecticides the better....Anyone have a mixture that they'd li…

Started by Shirley

13 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Shirley

Can I use DEET on my horse?

Does anyone here use DEET (Off/Muskol, etc.) on their horse? The mosquitoes where I ride are terrible and horse bug spray doesn't help. I w…

Started by Barbara F.

6 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service