All Discussions Tagged 'horse health' (115)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Who does their own hoof trimming?

I rasped my first hooves today!! I'm so proud. I don't know what I thought would happen. Hooves falling off? Legs breaking? It really was a…

Started by Kinni P

3 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Jen B

Magnetic Therapy

Is magnetic therapy a long-term solution? Or does it help short-term as well? Does it help with saddle type horses as well?

Started by Nicole

2 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Kathy Goucher

Grain or Not

Hi everyone!!! The first barn we were at my horse wasnt given any grain, Apparently he needed it along with "hay" so we left for obvious r…

Started by Angela Whitter

2 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Angela Whitter

Registered Equine Massage Therapy

Massage is a great additive to the equine lifestyle. When common issues arise and don't get cared for, they may end up causing more problem…

Started by Horses2Go

1 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Genevieve

The Plight of my Wild Horse...

LOL... that is just a joke sort of... I have to get his sheath cleaned.... and I am the cleaner. It's sort of swollen and hot.... he is ver…

Started by Jennifer Lamm

6 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

Draining Infected Foot

Two weeks ago I wrote because of what I thought was an abscess in the left front foot of my twelve year old trot and gallop mare from poor…

Started by AECat

8 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by AECat

barefooters-- how do you show?

I'm transitioning my TB out of shoes. We won't be attempting any shows until next year, but he still may be tender on some types of ground/…

Started by Kinni P

36 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Over Fences

Herbs for Horses

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has their horses on herbs or knows anyone that uses herbs. I have a 12 year old appaloosa gelding and we woul…

Started by Holly Brown

30 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Marti Langley

Botox for Laminitis!

Laminitic horses benefit from botox August 29, 2009 Some of the more serious complications of laminitis could be prevented through a new…

Started by Susan

1 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Kay Aubrey-Chimene

Abscess Care

My Mare had an abscess that was drained Monday afternoon - the procedure was done by a vet and it was done quickly and without much disturb…

Started by AECat

14 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by AECat

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service