All Discussions Tagged 'preventative care' (26)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

EEE, What are you doing to protect your horses?

As you might have just noticed in Equine News, Florida has the highest number of EEE cases than any other state in the US. What are you doi…

Started by Valentina Escobar-Gonzalez

0 Aug 18, 2009

Supplements

Just wondering what different supplements people use, and how often they fed. I feed my five year old gelding; extruded step two, grain, g…

Started by McGood

7 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Lynsey Steinberg

Leg Protection for Dressage

Bandages? Boots? Do they really help prevent injury? Many of us use leg wraps religiously (in Dressage, at least). But are they proven to…

Started by Ottilie

16 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Ferrous

Horse Boots?

I keep my QH gelding barefoot and we do some light arena work and trail riding. The ground is fairly rocky where we ride and although he ha…

Started by KMarie

7 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Gail Morse

Help! What Am I Looking For?

I just realized that since I'm moving, I'll have to look for a good farrier ALL OVER AGAIN! Now, the way I looked for a farrier this last t…

Started by Heidi Jay

3 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Barbara Sky Horse

Could a 6 year old need his teeth floated already?

I"m a dressage rider and currently working with a 6 year old horse who has been started and was progressing well with walk/trot but recentl…

Started by Amy

20 May 21, 2009
Reply by Hank

Horses wearing boots when jumping????

What sort of boots do you put on your horse when you jump him/her??? If you don't put boots on your horse when you jump tell me why??? Tha…

Started by Tayla.R

10 May 20, 2009
Reply by Amy Allan

allergic reaction to vaccinations by Fort Dodge??

It was suggested to me that one of my horses can't be given any Fort Dodge vaccinations. The previous owner left me strict instructions abo…

Started by Brenda Gordon

3 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Cassy Wunsch

boots to soak horses hooves

Anyone have any ideas on how to make boots to soak horses hooves in water. We are having the hottest and driest summer on record in Melbour…

Started by Rebecca Franklin

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Franklin

ski joring- barefoot?

Does anyone know if horses towing skiers on packed snow need to have shoe's? I haven't ridden on packed snow and was wondering if it was sl…

Started by boogiesbayboy

1 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by HMcD

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service