All Discussions Tagged 'rider fitness' (32)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Which is better cross training?

Which is better cross training for Equestrians? Pilates or Yoga? I've done some Pilates, and find it very beneficial. I've heard good thing…

Started by Nat Reid

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Jan Jollymour

Are you as healthy as your horse?

It seems that many equestrians give our horses the very best care but don't take great care of ourselves.  On a scale of 1-10, what type of…

Started by Patti Bartsch, Ph.D.

0 Nov 23, 2010

Can You Critique This Picture?

I was wondering if I could get any advice on my jumping position from the looks of this picture.   Any advice would be awesome, Just be nic…

Started by Jocelyn

31 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Jocelyn

Heels Down

Hi everyone, I'm new to this website. After having about six years off from riding, I started again about 5 months ago. I get frustrated wi…

Started by Teades Girl

8 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Kairen Jamieson

What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

What are your biggest fitness challenges as a rider? Which areas of your body give you the most trouble and which do you wish you could imp…

Started by Barnmice Admin

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

Riding with a back brace?

Anyone out there ride with a back brace?  If so, could you tell me why you started using one, how it helps, and what brand you use? Thanks!

Started by Nora Robinson

0 May 6, 2010

Very "Gentle" Back strengthening exercises?

Hi Folks!   I'm just getting over a lower back flare up, and I REALLY NEED to get going on some gentle exercises that are slowly going to s…

Started by Nora Robinson

4 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Siobhan .

Finding my lower leg.

I have developed a bad habit with my lower leg, I keep point my toes out, and using the back of my calf. I can 2 point like this and drop s…

Started by Samantha S

8 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Kairen Jamieson

Rider Bootcamp comes to Manheim

Rider Bootcamp starts soon! Tues and Thurs at the Manheim community centre near Kitchener. For more info go to energyforlifefitness.com!

Started by Aimee Coslovich

0 Feb 4, 2010

Fear Factor

I got dumped the other day. :( During a clinic my horse spooked at the infamous invisible boogie man. He did this a year ago almost to the…

Started by Kathi

14 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Becky

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service