All Discussions Tagged 'stable management' (25)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

horse hooves chipping?

I have a 4 year-old TB mare who just got her hooves done a week ago. She is an ex-race horse, so she had flat, flat feet to start with and…

Started by Melana Dacyssaf

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Amy Allan

Wood verses metal barns

I'm weighing out my options to get a barn built before winter. We are in a cold climate with a heavy snow load. Size 36' x 36'. Looking at…

Started by Nicole Jackman

6 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Nicole Jackman

Glue-on shoes?

Has anyone had good luck with glue on horse shoes?  Specifically, Thoro'bred sticky shoes. I keep several horses barefoot but put front sho…

Started by CanterHaven

3 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

I need good flyspray, any ideas???

My poor mare is being eaten alive!  I dont know if its because shes dark and you can see her welts more because I dont see welts on the oth…

Started by Elizabeth Robinson

3 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by helen whittle

Mosquitoes & Horse troughs

We live in Florida and the mosquitoes are very bad this year. Does anyone know if you can put something in the horses' water buckets and ho…

Started by Carol & Ken Blevins

5 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Karen Godson

Found a great new fly spray!

Good news!!! There is a locally made, all natural bugspray that works really well. I bought it at the Orangeville Farmers Market and you ca…

Started by Audrey O'Handley

2 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Audrey O'Handley

Horse Boarders - How would it feel to have access to your horse while away from the barn?

I'm curious as to how horse boarders would feel if they could have a log on access to a software that would provide a daily status of how t…

Started by Marie Taulbee

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Marie Taulbee

How many strands of electric???

Allright, please help me out here.We are trying to figure out what the best, safest, and most economical fencing will be for our new place.…

Started by Candace Sirianni

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Barn and Grounds: tips, products that work, equipment, design, etc.

Have any of you used geotextile grids, or fabric or the more expensive cube-like grids for parking areas and for grassy roads or the expens…

Started by Ann Hatfield

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Ann Hatfield

Automatic Waterers

Hi, I just installed my first automatic waterer. I live in Central Wisconsin and we usually have some moderately cold temps in winter. Look…

Started by Amy

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Amy

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service