What is the highest or widest just you have jumped. Either cross country or show jumping etc.
Mine would be on "my" horse 80cm
but i have jumped about 95- 1m

Views: 293

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Yes i use to love jumping, my highest jump when i was 14 i think gosh too long ago, anyway it was Bareback with a rail on top of a barrel tall side up. My friend was telling me to do it and i was like you do it first, and she did it she jumped over it bareback on my horse Sheba so then i got on and cantered her up to it and yep went over it that was a really amazing feeling. We use to ride bareback a lot cause we didnt have parents to drop us off at our horses during the week so we would walk to them and only carry our bridle on our shoulder as we had to walk for miles sometimes to catch them.
well mum a barrel is 1m and with a pole on top i would say its about 105-110 i guess
hay Amba i dont know if a barrel is 1m or not? Ask Steph how high is the one of her in the recent photo for Jumping Rox cause that looks like a barrel.

you did heaps good bareback riding last night!! it was fun.. that was very funny remember you cant ride bareback if you have a "laughing fit"" it makes for easy falling off in the transition from Canter to Trott then a jump, that was fun stuff good first ride on Curly for Bareback!
i know what im talking about a barrel is 1m i have mesured
i didnt say you didnt know what your talking about! geez take it easy miss

ok its 1 metre then thanks
****************NEW RECORD***************1 METRE! ON CHINNY
WOW, WHEN and where did this happen? are there pics ? That is so good Mika well done girl.
Geoff! you know where this happened! lol! at your place hehe! i think it happend a week ago.lol. oh yeah, there are no pics. sorry.

Mika =)
Wow, I'm just an amateur. I will be showing at 2 feet this year.
I have only jumped 2'3ft!! No where near a meter!!!!!!
95cm on Geoff's lovely Itchy :D

70cm on my boy here in Melbourne...so far :D
I have probably jumped around 3'9 ft.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service