i do

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, live in the UK, just below Milton Keynes, about an hour north of London.
Hi KC,

I live about 30 minutes drive from Hartpury. I think you will have a great time there! The facilities are fantastic, especially with the new international indoor arena - how many places can you sit in a college bar watching some of the best riders in the country competing! I would advise trying to get your driving licence if you are old enough before you come, the college is out in the countryside & a car would be helpful for exploring the surrounding areas. You will be about 45 minutes drive from Bristol, which is a fantastic city with a great night club scene!
Hey,
thanks for your answer. In Australia we have a learner's licence for a year, then go on to two sets of probation, but in England you just have to do a driving test and then you can drive? is that right?
I will learn here and do the test there i guess.
Yeh i've heard that Hartpury has a bit of a wild party reputation! Is this true? Awsome if it does hehe that would be loads of fun!
Yup! I'm from good old Blighty, up in the Northwest.
Was born and raised here, spent some time in Lincolnshire, then back up to Manchester. Hope to move to Scotland in the near future though, with my lovely Dutch boyfriend...
I live in Birmingham, where are you from?
I'm down in Hampshire.
I spent a year in England too! It's really a wonderful country...sadly there weren't any stables where I stayed (which was pretty much in the middle of nowhere)--there were however cows, ducks and sheep that would wake me up every morning and randomly stroll past me on my way to school--not unlike at my barn actually....such great memories.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service