Ellen Ofstad's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"This topic is about the calming signals, and what you are talking about here, Jennif…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Mar 8, 2011 to Calming signals: A little background and introduction

32 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"What is done right, Jennifer? I thought she meant that her response to the horse in…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Mar 7, 2011 to Calming signals: A little background and introduction

32 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I totally agree with this advice. Great book (read it while sitting in a chair near…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Mar 6, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"How a mare is with her foal depends a lot on the age of the foal, and if it's a year…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Mar 5, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I am soon off to another clinic again, so my timing in this thread is not very good.…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Nov 18, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"On the licking and chewing.... Sorry about dropping this as a bomb like that when I…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Nov 17, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"We all have our way of working with horses. One thing I have noticed that you mentio…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Nov 17, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I am doing great, thank you. Just been on the road a lot. And I am leaving again tom…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Nov 17, 2010 to Calming signals: A little background and introduction

32 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"It's not that I don't want to give general advise, but I think I already have done s…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Nov 17, 2010 to Calming signals: A little background and introduction

32 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I actually think that Monty was the first to use the term join-up, and that others h…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service