Ellin McGinley Daum's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Elizabith has it right. Watch Hueschmann's "If Horses Could Speak..." Any horse love…"

Ellin McGinley Daum replied Feb 14, 2010 to German Equestrian Federation statement against Rollkur.

10 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Ellin McGinley Daum

"Has the FEI finally taken a stand on this issue? I thought is was only the GEF altho…"

Ellin McGinley Daum replied Feb 9, 2010 to German Equestrian Federation statement against Rollkur.

10 Feb 14, 2010

"Hooray for the German Equestrian Federation!! When will the FEI get in line with thi…"

Ellin McGinley Daum replied Feb 9, 2010 to German Equestrian Federation statement against Rollkur.

10 Feb 14, 2010

"That is a challenge at any level because horses vary so much. Usually I ride with mu…"

Ellin McGinley Daum replied Feb 2, 2010 to Ride with an Ipod?

7 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth J. Chilcott

"My all time favorite clinician was Jean-Claude Racinet. Not only was he very patient…"

Ellin McGinley Daum replied Jan 7, 2010 to Your Favorite Clinician

15 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Emmy

"Slc2 has outlined a very good course of action for your hot little horse. I believe…"

Ellin McGinley Daum replied Dec 20, 2009 to Herbal quieting agents Vs Ace

5 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Jackie Cochran

"Although I'm not familiar with Harris' works I would bet that they are similar and e…"

Ellin McGinley Daum replied Dec 17, 2009 to International Horse show - Olympia

7 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Mind4sport

"OK, you asked for an opinion! Obviously the horse is exciting to watch, but I predic…"

Ellin McGinley Daum replied Dec 17, 2009 to International Horse show - Olympia

7 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Mind4sport

"My dear departed dressage master and mentor, Jean-Claude Racinet, always said that t…"

Ellin McGinley Daum replied Dec 12, 2009 to Dressage approved as a Quarter Horse discipline

3 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Mary McGuire Smith

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service