Stina Herberg has not received any gifts yet
THE MAGIC CONNECTION CLINIC IN ST.VINCENT
Have you ever dreamed of having a better relationship with your horse, one based on mutual trust and respect? We have and we are delighted to have found the keys to unlock this magical connection in the work of Carolyn Resnick’s Seven Waterhole Rituals™. As qualified Carolyn Resnick clinicians we are delighted to be able to share these secrets with you during a magical one week experience on the beautiful island of St. Vincent.
Our herd of formerly abused and abandoned wild horses will teach you a new way of being based on communication, trust and understanding. Whilst these skills can clearly be used to improve your relationship with your horse many former participants have commented how they have experienced AHA! Insights into their inner-self and so simultaneously have developed better coping skills for life.
Over the course of a fun filled week we will share with you:
• a horse’s natural instincts (Instinctive Horsemanship™) and how these relate to the Seven Waterhole Rituals™
• what are the seven Waterhole Rituals™ and how to apply them
• practical hands on experience of working with the Rituals™
• how to establish a relationship with your horse based on a true partnership
• a blueprint of how to interact with your horse to develop a better relationship based on mutual trust and respect
• the importance and use body language to communicate intentions
• the concept of boundaries and pecking order to understand how harmony is maintained in the herd
• all about leadership and the different leadership roles. How to communicate like lead horses do knowing when to lead and when to pause.
• interspecies communication
• the history of our wild herd and how these horse have transitioned from being abandoned and abused to having a loving home where they willing participate in our daily activities
• our thoughts on true natural horsemanship as learnt from the herd
• games that you can play with your horse.
There is no better location to learn this than the island of St Vincent. Immersed in the natural beauty and remoteness of this location you will learn to appreciate how to become present to the environment around you. Being present and actively participating in all the activities speeds up the learning process so you will leave with a toolkit of activities that you can immediately use with your horse when you get home.
Why not stay for an additional week to rest, relax and energize – you’ve deserved it. Alternatively you can explore some of the other islands; trek in the rainforests; visit the botanical gardens; hike the volcano and kayak in the lagoon.
So contact us NOW to reserve your place and allow us this unique opportunity to share with you the Seven Waterhole Rituals™ and Instinctive Horsemanship™ in a unique outdoor classroom setting, where the horses run free at liberty.
I study and teach the Carolyn Resnick Method in these ways
- you can join a week intensive clinic with me and my herd in St. Vincent
- you can become a working student here in St. Vincent
- you can come for a holiday for 2-3 weeks and take some one to one lessons
- I teach a few clinics pr year in Europe
My e-mail: email@example.com
Certified Carolyn Resnick Instructor
Posted on July 20, 2010 at 3:30pm
I am happy to share a video clip on my blog called “Free, Powerful and Beautiful”.
The video has been made after I have worked on a higher level on energy with the horses and I have taken a fresh new look at my own leadership skills.…Continue
Posted on July 6, 2010 at 8:30am
Posted on July 1, 2010 at 11:00pm — 4 Comments
In this blog I will write briefly about the reasons why I have chosen the Natural Horse Management Model instead of small stalls and paddocks for my herd of seven horses.
I will share this video of my horses home and natural horse management.…Continue
Posted on June 25, 2010 at 1:30pm — 2 Comments
Comment Wall (9 comments)
You need to be a member of Barnmice Equestrian Social Community to add comments!
Join Barnmice Equestrian Social Community
I watched your video about the student position. Could you please send me more information?