Dressage (124)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Tripping?

My horse has recently started tripping alot he has never had this problem before and its getting really annoying his hooves and legs are fi…

Started by Geoffrey Parry

11 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Parry

Exquis World Dressage Masters GP Special Results

Exquis World Dressage Masters GP Special Results from this afternoon (Feb 6/10). Unfortunately,  Ulla Salzgeber's mare Wakana appeared frig…

Started by Laura

0 Feb 6, 2010

The right way to loosen her neck/get her round...?

I was just introduced to dressage about a year ago, and have started getting into it and am interested in improving the multiple things I k…

Started by Danielle Zerbonne

8 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

2012 Olympic Contender?

http://www.islandpacket.com/lowcountrylife/story/1102237.htmlMy old dressage trainer aiming for the 2012 Olyms. DEFINATELY a worthwhile loo…

Started by Lynsey Steinberg

0 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Barbara F.

Moorland's Totilas' New World Record!

Today I had the chance to watch the World Cup Qualifier freestyle in London on FEI TV. It was really amazing and there were so many incredi…

Started by Catherine Chamberlain

7 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Catherine Chamberlain

A new dressage star is born - Edward Gal beats Anky 3 times in a row!

At the Dutch championships this weekend, Anky's unbeaten run on Salinero has ended. Edward Gal on the 9 year old Moorlands Totilas won all…

Started by Chris - resident queen of shops

3 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Amy Harneiss

Article about "Totilas at Home"

http://www.dressage-news.com/?p=4009 Very interesting and balanced article from Ken Braddick's website regarding Totilas and his impact on…

Started by KatyM., Community News

2 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by KatyM., Community News

Judges watching the dressage warm up?

Astrid at Eurodressage recently wrote an excellent editorial on revising the judging system in dressage. At the end of her editorial, she c…

Started by Barbara F.

12 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Bernd

Good Books for Beginners?

I am quite interested in learning dressage. I have just started riding a new horse, he is 4 and pretty green, so we would both be starting…

Started by Kathy Goucher

14 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Shadowbrooke

Fear Factor

I got dumped the other day. :( During a clinic my horse spooked at the infamous invisible boogie man. He did this a year ago almost to the…

Started by Kathi

14 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Becky

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service