Horse Care and Stable Management (176)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Help! Ideas for crooked riders?

How does everyone stay straight and balanced in the middle of the saddle? Especially, once you start working, if the horse isn't going perf…

Started by Susan

22 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

Approval process for Sport Ponies.. questions for those who have been there...

I'm casually looking into getting my Section B Welsh registered with the NA Sport Pony registry and am just gathering some information. Fr…

Started by MudLark Ponies

3 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Alison Plumbtree

How Do You Deal with Horses and Hot Weather?

I live in Arizona and it's already starting to get into the late 80's and early 90's in March! What do you do in the hot summer months to t…

Started by Catherine Chamberlain

7 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Catherine Chamberlain

How to Fix a Roached Back

Hey guys! Hoping you can help me! I have a problem with keep my back straight (mainly over fences), and have been working a lot on the fla…

Started by Heather Frydendahl

9 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Heather Frydendahl

What am I doing wrong?

This may sound wierd, but I'm trying to figure out what my leg should "feel like" while I'm riding. I ride English in an all-purpose saddle…

Started by J.Everheart

6 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by J.Everheart

Thoughts on figure eight nosebands?

I've just began using a figure eight noseband on my four year old gelding. I use a loose ring french link, and I have fairly light hands. S…

Started by McGood

3 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by McGood

Help!! I'm paranoid!!

I am paranoid about gates. I know I always shut the gate, but I'm never 100% sure! I make my mom drive back to my horse, just to check if t…

Started by Steph

2 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Barbara F.

Fixing a double bounce

At recent riding clinic it was brought to my attention that I do a double bounce while posting the trot. I've since been trying to fix it a…

Started by Lisa Longtin

5 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Lisa Longtin

Crusty Eye When is it time to call the vet?

Hi everyone, My horse's right eye has been crusty on and off for a few days. It's not swollen and doesn't seem to be hurting him. I thoroug…

Started by Barbara F.

3 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Appropriate Christmas gifts for barn staff?

What does everyone normally do for barn staff at Christmas? For instructors? What types of gifts are appropriate? Thanks.

Started by Richard F

15 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by peggy lazar

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service