Chris - resident queen of shops's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Do people feed haylage in the US/Canada? If not, it's a type of pickled hay & th…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Aug 20, 2008 to Most Embarrassing Place You Wear Your Riding Clothes

54 May 28, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

"I use boots most of the time - brushing boots for hacking, sports medicine boots for…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Aug 20, 2008 to Leg Protection for Dressage

16 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Ferrous

"I try not to go out in riding clothes much but last time I stopped by my vets office…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Aug 19, 2008 to Most Embarrassing Place You Wear Your Riding Clothes

54 May 28, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

"I don't know here you are based but BBC (UK) is covering the equestrian events on th…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Aug 6, 2008 to Watching The Olympics on TV?

7 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Kathryn

"I saw on Eurodressage that the man that grabbed the horses has been invited back to…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Aug 6, 2008 to Runaway Carriage Horses at Aachen

8 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Alison Plumbtree

"I have had really good results with Equifeast, which has magnesium & B Vits. As…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Aug 6, 2008 to Calming Supplements

9 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Chris - resident queen of shops

"I'm another big fan of trail riding competition horses. At the moment my dressage ma…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Aug 6, 2008 to Trail Riding on your arena horse

9 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Tracey Smith

"what is palmolive dish soap - do you mean washing up liquid? Trying to find a UK equ…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Jun 26, 2008 to Manure Spot Remover - a homemade recipe!

18 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca

"Hi KC, I live about 30 minutes drive from Hartpury. I think you will have a great t…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied May 21, 2008 to do you live in England

19 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Laura

"I've ridden in Ansur saddles when I had school master lessons as the trainer who own…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied May 20, 2008 to treeless saddle

4 May 25, 2008
Reply by SkyHilaryLove

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service