All Discussions Tagged 'horse sports' (135)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Where are all the reiners? I feel kinda lonely here.

I haven't competed in reining for a number of years but I still remember the thrill of the sport. Some of the horses and people are amazing…

Started by Cindy Jeffery

33 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

Judges watching the dressage warm up?

Astrid at Eurodressage recently wrote an excellent editorial on revising the judging system in dressage. At the end of her editorial, she c…

Started by Barbara F.

12 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Bernd

Good Books for Beginners?

I am quite interested in learning dressage. I have just started riding a new horse, he is 4 and pretty green, so we would both be starting…

Started by Kathy Goucher

14 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Shadowbrooke

can"t lope

help I have a 6 year old mare who is green but not that green?. I have had her a year before i got her she was ran from one end of the aren…

Started by JANET WHITE

6 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Difficult Foal.

Hello! :) I'm hoping to gain some insight and advice from several people on how to handle this situation. We just had 2 babies weaned fro…

Started by Tiffany

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

Reining Questions

If you could ask a reining trainer any question...what would that question be?

Started by Kerri Morden-Marsolais

4 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Kerri Morden-Marsolais

Collection problems :(

I own a morgan gelding that used to be shown in country english pleasure as you may have guessed he hols his head highh and not very collec…

Started by Elandra White

5 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by slc2

Event Riders Urged to Speak Out After Death

Event riders urged to speak up after Ian Olding's accident Abigail Butcher, H&H news editor 22 May, 2009 Event riders are calling fo…

Started by Gary Stuart

5 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

Dressage Canada Announces Robert Dover as High Performance Technical/Coach Advisor

Ottawa, Ontario—Dressage Canada is pleased to announce that six-time Olympian Robert Dover has been named as Dressage Canada Technical/Coac…

Started by Andrea Wetzel

1 Oct 8, 2009

Olympian Ashley Holzer's dad has passed away

Ian Nicoll, the father of Olympian Ashley Holzer has passed away. I have known Ashley since she was a young girl, and her father was always…

Started by Barbara F.

1 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service