All Discussions Tagged 'horse trainer' (9)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Negative Reinforcement

Taking away something that the horse dislikes in order to reward a desired response. Giving the horse relief or escape when he makes the c…

Started by Lindsay Grice

0 Jul 11, 2011

Positive Reinforcement

Adding a reward for a correct response. Something the horse desires. A treat, pat or voice command, for instance. Treats are a highly mot…

Started by Lindsay Grice

4 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Grice

Reinforcement

Reinforcement: An outcome a horse receives which increases the likelihood that a response will occur again. Following a behaviour with a r…

Started by Lindsay Grice

0 Jun 5, 2011

Learned Helplessness

Equine Behaviour Term of the Week: Learned Helplessness Individuals learn to be helpless to avoid a negative experience. They believe they…

Started by Lindsay Grice

3 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Jackie Cochran

yoga and waterhole ritual clinic 2011

The Carolyn Resnick Waterhole Rituals, Seat, Balance, Yoga, Introduction to the UE’s and a Rainforest Hike with the herd.Clinic with Fara…

Started by Kristine Adamsone

0 Apr 22, 2011

Riding Lessons & Horse Training - London area

*Book your lesson or training spot before Christmas and ask about our Christmas discount! •Lessons I am offering private lessons on my hor…

Started by Amy McElroy

0 Dec 6, 2010

Help offered, problem horses, etc

Hello everyone of barnmice. I'm writing to see if anyone in my area needs any help.I am Ayesha and I am a 21 year old horse owner and love…

Started by Ayesha

0 Oct 1, 2010

E Abou Nasr?

Does anyone know of this person? Dressage rider, trainer...? Possibly Canada? Interested in one of my horses and I am trying to get a feel.…

Started by Peggy Judy

0 Sep 22, 2010

6 new foals later...

Well, its been about a year now since first signing up for Barnmice.Here is an update for those interested in learning of our progress here…

Started by Eden Ranch

0 Sep 8, 2010

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service