All Discussions Tagged 'reining' (14)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Colonels Smoking Gun "Gunner" euthanized

A sad day for the reining world yesterday as news of the legendary McQuay Stables "Colonels Smoking Gun" (known widely as simply "Gunner")…

Started by Ashley

2 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Patti Greene

PSSM

Dear all!! the AQHA has just released a new panel test for all genetic diseases found in QH: http://www.aqha.com/News/News-Articles/020820

Started by Stephanie briggs

0 Feb 13, 2012

2007 AQHA Reining Filly for sale

Shoulda Been A Dude is a pretty sorrel mare that has extensive reining training.  She was Champion of the Weanling OQHA Breeders Futurity a…

Started by Kerri Morden-Marsolais

1 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Kerri Morden-Marsolais

The Swedish reining Video

I really would like to address the video that I watched on your website.    I'm deeply disturvbed that no one thinks that this animal was a…

Started by P.J. Tymann

6 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by P.J. Tymann

Professional Horse Training by Gary Marsolais

Gary has over 40 years experience training horses of all breeds and disciplines.  Gary specializes in starting the young horse and giving t…

0 Jan 2, 2011

Reining Demonstration at the IPM

Gary and Jabanic have just returned from doing a reining demonstration with Harvey Stevens and Peptoleap at the International Plowing Match…

0 Sep 26, 2010

WESTERN DRESSAGE

Has anyone ever heard of it and what is the program for it?

Started by Margaret Porkolab

1 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Sarah Siler

Reined Cow Horse For Sale

2006 AQHA gelding with reining training and working cattle experience.  Very atheltic and agile and eager to please his rider...excellent c…

Started by Gary Marsolais

2 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Jen Armstrong

fixing a reining mare

Hey, I'm currently leasing this QH mare who used to compete in reining competitions. She's had an...interesting history. Her previous owner…

Started by Zoi Smutz-Gee

7 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

Western Show Shirts

Hi there! I have a questions about Western Show Shirts. Well, I don't really show soi was wondering,do people really wear sparkly, lime gr…

Started by Zoi Smutz-Gee

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by sheena

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service