Cyndi's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like some advice on the topic of "personal space and respect". We've only been a…"

Cyndi replied Oct 3, 2010 to Personal space and respect

52 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Cyndi

"The battery in the video camera was dead, so I took the regular camera with me to th…"

Cyndi replied Oct 2, 2010 to The calming signals used to make another horse feel at ease..

15 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

"I'm still waiting for my copy of Hempfling's book to come in!! My husband pre-ordere…"

Cyndi replied Sep 30, 2010 to Rewards and Dopamine; what happends when we clicker train?

29 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

"I wondered if Fabuloso had learned to jump before your "lesson"!! LOL Pretty tricky!…"

Cyndi replied Sep 30, 2010 to A little challenge for you all ;) can you see what is going on in this clip?

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"What a cute clip!! I didn't want it to end! I am writing this without reading any ot…"

Cyndi replied Sep 30, 2010 to A little challenge for you all ;) can you see what is going on in this clip?

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"Yes, I think Fanny was probably introduced to the herd too early, but there isn't a…"

Cyndi replied Sep 30, 2010 to The calming signals used to make another horse feel at ease..

15 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

"Very interesting, indeed! It makes sense. I immediately thought of teaching a child…"

Cyndi replied Sep 30, 2010 to Rewards and Dopamine; what happends when we clicker train?

29 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

"I find these clips interesting, and have been watching Fanny at the new barn. She is…"

Cyndi replied Sep 29, 2010 to The calming signals used to make another horse feel at ease..

15 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

"I did this with Fanny the day I moved her, while we were waiting for her ride, and s…"

Cyndi replied Sep 29, 2010 to Getting a horse to stand for mounting with the "chair game"

1 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

"The whole "soft" versus "hard" approach (gentle vs assertive?) really confuses me. F…"

Cyndi replied Sep 24, 2010 to Personal space and respect

52 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Cyndi

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service