Jennifer Lamm's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure what tools everyone uses to move their horses at liberty, but for me, I…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Mar 7, 2011 to Calming signals: A little background and introduction

32 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"the only time he's jacked up is when my trainer is here and that is because his job…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Mar 7, 2011 to Personal space and respect

52 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Cyndi

"Oliver gives me a headache thinking about him so much.... I tend to agree with Ellen…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Mar 7, 2011 to Personal space and respect

52 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Cyndi

"You mean the turning and biting Jackie????? OmGosh for so long I didn't want to trus…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Mar 7, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"When my horse ignores me I put the pressure on and when looks at me and I catch his…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Mar 7, 2011 to Calming signals: A little background and introduction

32 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"well you are doing it right. :)"

Jennifer Lamm replied Mar 6, 2011 to Calming signals: A little background and introduction

32 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"The first time I turned my back to him, and started walking away, he ran up behind m…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Mar 6, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"this is very interesting reading.... for the past 5 years I have watched, read, lear…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Mar 6, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Thank you for being my friend here Sarah..... it is a long journey, sometimes very l…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Mar 3, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"That is really good advice..... again, thank you.  I know Steve is right..... he doe…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Feb 28, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service