General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

TPR

I need help please help me with TPR i dont no what it means

Started by ellie

1 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Katherine

Lauren Bode Contest

I was absolutely thrilled when I heard about the opportunity to win a consultation with Lauren Bode. I would be so interested to know how m…

Started by Andrea Menzel

0 Jan 29, 2009

Seeking Uk based showing enthusiast

Hello, I am looking for a Uk based showing enthusiast to assist with a magazine feature I am writing, on the cost of competing - if you'd l…

Started by Kathy Carter

2 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Kathy Carter

Recovery EQ

Has anyone used this supplement.. specifically to help an injury heal and if so what were the results?

Started by Fiona

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by horsylover

The wooden bowl you won't forget...

I guarantee you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now. A frail old man we…

Started by Lallanslover

1 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Barnmice Admin

Pregnant and riding

I know I'm not the only one who's "in foal" right now. I'm unfortunately on bed rest but I'd like to know about other's experiences in ridi…

Started by Shimmer E

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Bernd

If your food tastes strange....

Coriander mixed with horse dung has allegedly been produced in India as a spice, the Times of India reports. The revelation follows a seri…

Started by Gary Stuart

1 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

Looking for Stallion owners who's presented their stallions for licensing and SPTs in NA

Hi, I am working on an article on SPTs that are presently held in NA. At this time there is the 10, 30 and 100 day. As well, licensing is a…

Started by Charmaine Bergman

0 Jan 18, 2009

Horse rider thrown out of supermarket for smelling of horses!

Further to the discussion on funniest place to wear your riding clothes, there was an article in a UK paper today about a lady being thrown…

Started by Chris - resident queen of shops

4 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Bernd

In Praise of Horses

I was poking around an old book shop the other day, when I found a lovely little book called In Praise of Horses. I have to share some of t…

Started by Geoffrey Pannell

8 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Sandy

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service