Sarah Siler's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I once owned a gelding that was a real problem when trying to catch him, out in the…"

Sarah Siler replied Mar 6, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"No problem, JMO, that's what a site like this is for.  Supporting other horse owners…"

Sarah Siler replied Mar 3, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"If I may express an opinion, and please remember...it's just my opinion.  #1 Being '…"

Sarah Siler replied Mar 2, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Now don't be beating yourself up, you are trying with Oliver...and that's what reall…"

Sarah Siler replied Feb 28, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Ah Jennifer, I wish I could give you a hug right now.  Each horse is an individual,…"

Sarah Siler replied Feb 27, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Glad I could help. So many trainers say that a horse turning away his/her head is a…"

Sarah Siler replied Oct 5, 2010 to Horse Body Language

18 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"In general that's why this group was started, to identify some 'calming signals', th…"

Sarah Siler replied Oct 4, 2010 to Horse Body Language

18 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"At first the horse is curious when the jump is put out, and he does try to step over…"

Sarah Siler replied Sep 30, 2010 to A little challenge for you all ;) can you see what is going on in this clip?

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"I taught Star, years and years ago, to bob her head for a piece of carrot. It only t…"

Sarah Siler replied Sep 30, 2010 to Rewards and Dopamine; what happends when we clicker train?

29 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

"Very interesting, I'm going to remember this with Rip at feeding time."

Sarah Siler replied Sep 30, 2010 to Rewards and Dopamine; what happends when we clicker train?

29 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service