Horse Care and Stable Management (176)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Abcess problems

i have a horse that has had 5 abcesses over the last 5 months. They are always in the exact same line area down his back off hoof. No one k…

Started by Amy Allan

2 May 21, 2009
Reply by Amy Allan

Could a 6 year old need his teeth floated already?

I"m a dressage rider and currently working with a 6 year old horse who has been started and was progressing well with walk/trot but recentl…

Started by Amy

20 May 21, 2009
Reply by Hank

Sunburns

Hii, my pony has a sunburn on her muzzel :( what do you do for that or what do you put on it?

Started by Krysta

17 May 20, 2009
Reply by Liz Mudd

hind leg lamenes

I have a three yr old warmblood cross who is off on her right hind. I don't know what she did, there is no signs of injury. At the walk she…

Started by Angelica Pasluko

16 May 20, 2009
Reply by Amy Allan

Horses wearing boots when jumping????

What sort of boots do you put on your horse when you jump him/her??? If you don't put boots on your horse when you jump tell me why??? Tha…

Started by Tayla.R

10 May 20, 2009
Reply by Amy Allan

Horse trainer "Smitty" in Woodstock or Tillsonburg area

Does anyone know where or how I can get a hold of this guy? I used to live in my area but since has moved several times. I am asking for a…

Started by Eileen

1 May 3, 2009
Reply by Eileen

Going back to riding?

hello all, I am curious what an older person returning to riding should watch out for? Do you know any tips for someone who has not been ri…

Started by Chris Parkinson

3 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by IrishRider

Thorowgood Dressage saddle - any comments?

I am considering purchasing a Thorowgood dressage saddle with adjustable "fish" system. I ride a lot of different horses and I'm wondering…

Started by Chris Birnie

6 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Chris Birnie

Lead Changes

If someone could help, that would be awesome. I have an amazing horse that will jump anything, but he doesn't do flying lead changes. he wi…

Started by Julia Whatley

3 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

Fixing lower leg position

Hi all! I have a problem with my lower leg going forward (I ride english). Anyone have any ideas for exercises that might help me beat this…

Started by Jen B

13 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service