All Discussions Tagged 'horse health' (115)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

allergic reaction to vaccinations by Fort Dodge??

It was suggested to me that one of my horses can't be given any Fort Dodge vaccinations. The previous owner left me strict instructions abo…

Started by Brenda Gordon

3 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Cassy Wunsch

boots to soak horses hooves

Anyone have any ideas on how to make boots to soak horses hooves in water. We are having the hottest and driest summer on record in Melbour…

Started by Rebecca Franklin

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Franklin

ski joring- barefoot?

Does anyone know if horses towing skiers on packed snow need to have shoe's? I haven't ridden on packed snow and was wondering if it was sl…

Started by boogiesbayboy

1 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by HMcD

Recovery EQ

Has anyone used this supplement.. specifically to help an injury heal and if so what were the results?

Started by Fiona

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by horsylover

Ideas for preventing slipping on ice?

Does anyone have any good ideas for preventing your horse from slipping on the ice - or from balling up with snow on winter hacks? I know t…

Started by Katherine

3 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Hank

Riding in a Flymask??

Everyone tells me not to put a flymask on my horse when riding then someone else tells me it's ok to put one on when riding. I'm so confuse…

Started by Tayla.R

5 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Chris Parkinson

A cake for your horse

Hey guys I found a recapy for a cake for you horse so if you want to bake your horse a cake her it is........ Ingredients- . 1/2 bag oats…

Started by Kat

5 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Sascia

Bug Spray

Hi, Has anyone found a natural bug spray that works for mosquitos as well as biting flies? How much DEET can you use on a horse? They seem…

Started by Laura

5 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Tracey Smith

Stem cell therapy for treatment of injuries

I met a woman from Texas who told me about stem cell therapy used to treat injuries. Has anyone heard of this, or tried it in Canada?

Started by erin wilson

2 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Susan

Any advice on when to clip a horse? When to start blanketing?

Hi At what point do you decide to clip your horse? Some horses' coats are already incredibly heavy, but it seems so early in the season to…

Started by Laura

6 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Linda Weldon

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service